We’re passionate about adding great people to our team. We want people who have
hustle and a desire to make things better. We’re currently seeking a WordPress
Developer to join our development team. We are looking for someone who wants to
make an impact on their peers, the product, and our customers. As a WordPress
Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development,
including creating WordPress themes and custom plugins. We are expecting you to have
a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with WooCommerce.
● Maintain and develop websites by CMS WordPress, shopify or other CMS
● Build new WordPress pages from provided designs in a timely manner
● Build WordPress plugins as needed by customers
● Develop custom WordPress themes and functionalities with PHP
● Maintain, update and troubleshoot WordPress websites
● Do implementation as well as conducting review for others.
● Provide technical guide, proper instruction to team members.
● Other assignments from Manager
Must to have:
● WordPress expertise, including plugins and 3rd party marketplace, with
demonstrated experience in custom theme development and management of
core and custom modules.
● Proficient in building Woo commerce WP sites with large traffic & data, good
performance and security.
● Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins, WooCommerce plugins
● Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3,
● Proficient in PHP backend to handle effectively and carefully, by professional
ways (PSR, MVC, OOP, Systematic Development,…)
● Hands-on experience with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
● Responsibility and proactive
● Positive thinking, can-do attitude
Nice to have:
● Able to communicate English well (write, read, speak and listen)
● Familiar with e-commerce domain and related CMS WordPress platform
● Understanding SEO and Optimize Cache, BEM CSS is an advantage
● Practice with code convention as PHP The Right Way
(https://phptherightway.com/) & WordPress Codex
● Experienced in delegate & manage work to external outsourcing team
● Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology