UI/UX Designer will join our Development team with main responsibilities here:
● Design user interfaces for a wide range of websites and platforms
● Be proactive and keep up to date on industry trends and new platforms/channels
● Support the design team in day-to-day production needs, visual design inspiration, research and the maintenance of internal tools (e.g. our UI Library).
● Work collaboratively with senior designers and product managers to take projects from low fidelity abstracts through to visual design and production.
● Plan your time effectively to meet the needs and expectations of your team.
● Learn how to operate as a designer in a small, efficient team by creating, presenting and reviewing sketches, wireframes and production-ready designs that cover key states and edge cases.
● Chance to work in an international team and professional working environment
● Training and career development opportunities
● Performance review every 6 months
● Open, supportive and collaborative culture
● Flexible working hours with 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
● Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, snack …)
● Premium health insurance package
● Paid leave (12 days/year)
● Free English class for everyone 2 lessons per week
● Sponsor the fee of getting certificates for each team
● 13month salary bonus
● 2+ years of applied UI/UX design experience
● You’ve got a wealth of knowledge with all kinds of design tools, but are an expert with all things Adobe XD /Adobe Creative Suite
● You have experience designing for mobile (native apps and mobile web), desktop, and web.
● A clear understanding of design thinking and an appreciation for user-centric design
● A functional understanding of front-end development and what you can/cannot do as a designer
● You have the ability to generate comprehensive UX wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for iOS, Android, and web
● Excellent graphic design skills (layout, typography, color)
● Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
● You are detail-oriented and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● You are familiar and comfortable with day-to-day design critique culture.
● Have a solid online portfolio to showcase your design philosophy
● Fluent in English (both speaking and writing)