Advesa is looking for a self-motivated Product Owner to join our growing company. As
an ideal candidate, you will be driving the product initiatives to come up product
requirements, flow and spec together with designers and working with development,
QAQC team to deliver the product end to end aligning with our product portfolios.
You’re a highly skilled market analyst with a proven ability to implement the full
lifecycle of product production – from conception through release. You may already
have corporate cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that
improve consumer experience and grow market share.
Working location: 152 Pho Duc Chinh, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi
● Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
● Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they are clearly
understood by development teams.
● Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics to ensure work aligns
with product strategy
● Actively mitigate roadblocks impacting successful team completion of release/
● Collaborate closely with design, engineering, QAQC on the development and
release of products.
● Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new
● Serve as the product ambassador internally, sharing knowledge and answering
questions related to the product.
● Bachelor Degree minimum.
● At least 1 year experience product management/ project management
experience in software industry
● Familiar with scrum practice and software development lifecycles
● Effective time management skills and multitasking capabilities to get things
done in a fast-paced environment.
● Demonstrated a rational and organized approach to the tasks undertaken and
an awareness of the need to achieve quality.
● Strong written communication skills. Effective and persuasive in both written and
● Outstanding attention to detail.
● Good English communication (speaking, listening and negotiation skills in order
to communicate with our global team)
● Have product owner/ scrum master certificate
● Have technical background will be a plus
● Chance to work in an international team and professional working environment
● Training and career development opportunities
● Performance review every 6 months
● Open, supportive and collaborative culture
● Flexible working hours with 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
● Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, snack …)
● Premium health insurance package
● Paid leave (12 days/year)
● Free English class for everyone 2 lessons per week
● Sponsor the fee of getting certificates for each team
● 13month salary bonus